30% off at j.crew, free ship (no min!) and review: jeweled sateen shell.

Posted by Unknown
Hi everyone!

J.Crew launched a pretty rare promo this morning, 30% off and free shipping, no minimum! (use code GIFTNOW)  If you're looking for a gift, or finding some great deals for yourself, this is a great time to do it. Very soon, they will be moving back to final sale (if history is an indicator). Also, there are a few new arrivals online (and I think in store). Oh, and Factory is offering 50% off (as marked) and free ship (no min) with the 12DAYS code!

I ordered the Jeweled Sateen Shell in White Amber, which is currently on sale for $59.99 before the discount, a nice and reasonable price for a party top. I'm sure some of you could dress this down, but I don't think I could for my lifestyle. :) I ordered a size 4 (normal size) and that is a nice fit. It buttons up the back (thank goodness no crazy zippers!), and I could get it over my head no problem with the top one unbuttoned. The jewels are very pretty, and I like the darker cream piping at the neck and armholes. The armholes lay nicely, on the lower side, but not enough to show a bra. I plan to wear this with a long cream cardigan and the cream toothpick jeans with my glitter flats from a while back. Oh, and it's super wrinkly and I haven't had a chance to steam it, sorry about that.



(Looks all bunched up here in the back shot, but it lays fine when I'm not trying to take a pic) 














Are you shopping this sale?

Have a great day!
 

Copyright © 2009 maniac shopping | Design by [blogger merak dua]