j.crew new arrival picks and a necklace review.

Posted by Unknown
Hi everyone!

Crazy day at J.Crew yesterday -- they rolled out a big group of new arrivals, and switched up the promo from 25% off all to 40% off sale (earlier than stated, shady and annoying).  It's always fun to peruse the new stuff, check out the catalog, and see what everyone else is loving.  I was super annoyed because I happened to be up early and had a cart full, including a number of gifts, and could not get to my checkout cart. I tried everything, and just gave up. Their website frustrates me to no end! Oh well, what can you do, right? I spent the time looking through the new things and picked out my favorites. I was a little disappointed with this rollout -- I thought I'd see more holiday-esque pieces.  And I'm with everyone that I so with they'd have left off the bedazzling on those plaid pumps!

Aran Crafts Cable Turtleneck -- This third-party sweater is one of the most popular in the rollout it seems, with many buying it at full price, which is quite reasonable. Simple, classic, merino.  J.Crew should take note!














Collection Cashmere Turtleneck -- Love this thick and cozy turtleneck, but the price is wack. I think I might go for this Poetry one instead.











Berry Bouquet Top -- This print and the colors are very pretty. Hopefully as vibrant IRL. The price is again too high, but will hopefully go on sale before all the holiday parties!

















Buffalo Check Peacoat -- Another fan favorite. I like it with navy, better than black. There is a cashmere scarf in the print too that I love.


Schoolboy Blazer in Blackwatch Plaid -- Classic, so some of you might already have something similar in your closets.











Cabled Sweatshirt -- I actually found something very similar to this at Marshall's for about $20, so I'll pass on this one, but it's cute.











Cashmere Heather Plaid Scarf -- Love this gray/ivory mix.











Collection Cashmere Waffle Leggings -- Well, obviously the price is way too out there to start, but on sale with a discount, I'd bite on these.











Sperry Top-Sider® for J.Crew leather shearwater boots -- I love the Sperry boots, and these are fun colors this year. The blackwatch is adorable too!











Collection Suede and Shearling Satchel -- So soft and cozy and fun for the winter! The only concern would be clothing colors (esp jeans) rubbing off on the shearling.













When I popped in the store yesterday, I found this fun and bright necklace in the sale section for $39.99 before the 40% off, so net $24. It will be cheery in the winter, and work in spring/summer as well.



















What do you think of the rollout? Have a great day!
 

Copyright © 2009 maniac shopping | Design by [blogger merak dua]