some things I've seen and liked.

Posted by Unknown
Hi everyone!

My family party yesterday was fabulous, and we all had a wonderful time, catching up, eating and drinking. The chili was a hit! After filling up on comfort food, the men took the kids outside in the dark to play Ghosts in the Graveyard. I remember playing this as a kid, and it was so fun to see it through the eyes of a new generation of cousins.

After a good clean-up this morning, we've been laying around a bit. Well-earned, we feel! I've gone through some piled-up catalogs while watching an old movie. It's been a great lazy day. I haven't had one of those in a while it seems!

Seeing some fun items in those catalogs prompted me to get online and work up a list of random things I've been seeing and liking lately that I wanted to share...

Joules (A British brand that reminds me a bit of Boden.)
Printed Rainboot -- Love this heritage print, and the foxes! They come in a short version too.
 

If you're still loving the trend, the fox on their Intarsia Sweater is so cheeky and fun!

















Target
I can't find the link to this Mossimo top online (anyone?), but I found it in the regular women's section. It's a little ivory waffle tee, with gray sketched deer. It runs super small. I got an XL just so there was a bit of slouch to it.

















This Textured Beanie Hat is super cute and soft, with that nice slouch at the top. I keep looking at it, and when they only had one left, I took it home.











Garnet Hill
I ordered these Cashmere Knee-Highs and am in love! They're super soft, have held up well, and don't seem to stretch out.













Boden
The Cashmere Off-Duty Sweater looks perfect for just kicking around in cozy, comfy softness:












Sundance Catalog 
The Agnes Boots look very similar to the pair I reviewed a while back from Poetry (now sold out), and could possibly be a different version.








Brora
This wool Winter Blossom Stole is gorgeous:














Pottery Barn
I've put away my Halloween decorations, and have kept out just the fall items, bringing out warmer colors, thicker quilts and plaid pillows. I've added these Pottery Barn pillows to my (admittedly insane) throw pillow collection, and love the mix. It's fits with the fall tones in the room, but will of course meld well with holiday decor when I bring that out. I noticed PB has a lot of throw blankets on sale. I think it's always nice to have them scattered about the house.









Anthropologie 
I keep looking at this pretty Angora Reverie Beanie. I certainly can't imagine paying this much for a hat, but it's lovely, isn't it? It's handmade in Belgium by Delphine Quirin.











I love this Hedgehog Boot Brush:

Talbots
Cashmere Ribbed Dolman Cardigan -- This is like my uniform -- ivory, dolman, cardigan. I like the length and the pockets.











Leather Pencil Skirt -- I think this color is lovely, and I feel like this is such a sharp look.











Do you love to laze around looking at catalogs too? Any great finds? \

Have a great day!
 

Copyright © 2009 maniac shopping | Design by [blogger merak dua]